Forum Home  >  Forums  >  Screenwriting  >  Thread

SUBMISSION OPPORTUNITY: Larry Levinson Productions

Re: SUBMISSION OPPORTUNITY: Larry Levinson Productions

by Calix Lewis Reneau on Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:43pm

A buddy of mine who subscribes to InkTip forwarded the following to me:

———————-
1) Larry Levinson Productions – Faith-Based
———————-

We are looking for completed feature-length faith- or values-based screenplays.
This will be for a series of low budget television movies, so submissions should be for a television audience.  Submissions don’t necessarily have to be based on religion, but must have a positive message.  Sports themed stories (such as ‘Gridiron Gang’ or ‘Remember the Titans’) are also welcome.
Above all, the scripts must appeal to a family audience with mainstream values.

WGA and non-WGA writers may submit.  Budget should be between $1 and $5 million.

Our credits include the ‘Love Comes Softly’ series starring Katherine Heigl, ‘Reading Room’ starring James Earl Jones, and ‘The Christmas Card’ starring Ed Asner in an Emmy nominated performance.

To submit to this lead, please go to:
http://www.inktippro.com/leads/

Enter your email address.

Copy/Paste this code: m7shubj3nr

NOTE: Please only submit your work if it fits what the lead is looking for exactly.
If you aren’t sure if your script fits, please ask InkTip first.

I SHOULD POINT OUT: you need to be a member of InkTip to submit through them for this listing…however, if you take this as an opportunity to consider Larry Levinson Productions and find them to be a good fit for a script you might have, you can always just contact them directly at:

Larry Levinson Productions
500 S. Sepulveda Blvd.
Ste. 610
Los Angeles, CA 90049
USA
Phn: 310-440-7834
Fax: 310-440-7842

Staff per IMDb Pro includes:

Kyle A. Clark - Executive
Stephen Niver - Executive
Daniel Trainer - no title - http://www.geocities.com/laughriotink email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
Robert Pfeffer - no title - email .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

(Note Robert’s email addy; when you find something like this, you can pretty much guess, for example, that Kyle’s work email addy will be .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address).)

Use due diligence, caveat emptor, carpe diem, and all that!

Cheers,
Calix

Calix Lewis Reneau
17450 posts
Joined Aug 21, 2007

Re: SUBMISSION OPPORTUNITY: Larry Levinson Productions

by Melody Varney on Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:42pm

Someone should submit a screenplay on the Father Gilbert audio series my Focus on the Family. I’v always wanted to turn these into a mini TV series. Something I don’t have time for now, copyright permission pending of course.

Melody Varney

Melody Varney
60 posts
Joined Aug 29, 2007