Add Your Christian Film to CFDb!

We are trying to get more of the lesser know Christian
Films added to CFDb. There is no cost, we just ask that you fill in as
much info about your film as you can.

We will look your info over and decide if we think it should be added
to CFDb. If we add your film to CFDb we will let you know. This will
then give your film really good search engine optimization to be found on Google.

If you have any questions, please fill free to ask.

Roger Rudlaff
Roger@christianfilmdatabase.com

Comments

2 • Roger Rudlaff • July 11, 2012 • 7:38 PM

CFDb is here for the filmmakers, are goal is to get your films found by the people they were made for.

Please let us know if you have more info you would like added to your film page, even if it’s not listed on the add film page. Such as more photos, like a film shot or 2nd video to play on the page.

3 • Daniel Nalley • September 24, 2012 • 4:23 PM

I have a short film. It is a spoken word about the Gospel. Everything in its original or royalty free.

4 • Roger Rudlaff • September 25, 2012 • 4:37 PM

Hi Daniel, Great Job, Very Well Done. Thanks for the link, this is more of a audio film, it will not work for the films we are adding right now, but in the future, we might be able to add films like this. Keep spreading the word for Him!

5 • Roger Rudlaff • November 16, 2012 • 2:08 PM

1. Composer
2. Cinematographer
3. Casting Director
4. Other Crew

6 • Roger Rudlaff • November 17, 2012 • 9:41 AM

We have just added 4 more spaces for each film on CFDb, if your name should be in one of these spots, just let me know and I will add it. They areā€¦

1. Composer
2. Cinematographer
3. Casting Director
4. Other Crew

I know some of you here need to be added, I just need to know who and what films?

Under number 4, you can add almost any job you had in making a film and it can be added, other than something like extra I guess.

7 • Roger Rudlaff • February 02, 2013 • 2:33 PM

When you have new artwork for your films, please send it to me, the better your cover art looks, the more people look at your film. smile

8 • Roger Rudlaff • June 12, 2013 • 2:07 PM

We Just launched our CFDb Profile Pages, a little like IMDb has. I wanted to ask if you would like to fill out a profile for yourself, they are Free. These profiles will help get you and your work out there. We are also working on the SEO for these Profile, so they will rank higher on Google!

Thanks